The future of fragrance, a special report on the tequila and mezcal market, the latest trends in dispensing and an interview with James Cropper Colourform all feature in the fall issue of Formes de Luxe.
The fall issue of Formes de Luxe, the leading trade magazine for the luxury packaging industry and Luxe Packaging Insight sister publication, is hot off the press. We take a sneak peek at what’s inside this issue. To order your copy today, click here to subscribe.
- How tequila and mezcal are shaking off their unsophisticated image to carve out a niche in the luxury space
- Nicole Rycroft, Founder and Executive Director of not-for-profit organization Canopy, speaks about the “bold environmental change” needed to protect forests through collaborative partnerships with luxury brands and packaging suppliers.
- A look at the Formes de Luxe Awards finalists – the winners will be revealed at a ceremony on Monday, October 3rd in Monaco, sign up to attend here with the code FDLMAG22.
- James Cropper Colourform Managing Director Patrick Willink discusses the molded fiber specialist’s strategy and recent projects, which include Lancome La vie est Belle Domaine de la Rose, Dom Ruinart’s chalk wrap and Dries Van Noten’s Eaux de Parfum.
- A nearly exhaustive preview of all you need to know before visiting LUXE PACK Monaco 2022.
- From airless pumps to refillable skincare, we look at the latest in dispensing trends.
- In a buoyant growth market, what does the future of luxury fragrance look like?
- Artist collabs, novel packaging and explorations with color are breathing new life into the fine chocolate market.
Subscribe to Formes de Luxe here.
For the latest luxury packaging news direct to your inbox, sign up to Luxe Packaging Insight’s free newsletter.