Each year, the Formes de Luxe Awards celebrate the brands and suppliers that have launched innovative—and often cutting-edge—product packaging in the luxury sector. This year, in light of the current context, the competition will go digital. And while the market may be seeing a slowdown in the number of product launches, it is more important than ever to showcase the creativity that will shape luxury in the years to come. We spotlight this year's jury.
The Formes de Luxe Awards, partner event of Luxe Packaging Insight, print magazine Formes de Luxe and trade show LUXE PACK, is revving up for its 2020 edition. The competition is currently in the final stages, with product submissions closing on September 25th.
Premium packaging suppliers and their luxury brand partners will be competing in 18 categories this year (see list below). The jury of professionals from leading luxury brands and design agencies will convene on November 2nd, (masked, but in person!) to judge the products.
The Awards are welcoming several new jury members this year:
- Delphine Berret, Industrial Director Fragrance, Louis Vuitton,
- July Ntibila, Packaging Development & Purchasing Manager, Pierre Hermé Paris,
- Natalie Alexander, co-founder, Butterfly Cannon
The new members will join the jury of experts:
- Isabelle Roatta, Director of Responsible Purchasing, Chanel Parfums Beauté,
- Xavier Leboucher, Director of Packaging Development & Innovation, Puig,
- Eric Cabriot, Sustainable Development, Homologation & Technical Manager, LVMH Fragrance Brands,
- Marion Trossat, Packaging Development & Purchasing Director, Interparfums,
- Laurent Hainaut, Founder & President, Force Majeure,
- Erwann Pivert, Product Design Development Director, Servaire & Co,
- Céline Delcourt, Founder, CD Design,
- Alissa Demorest, Editor in Chief, Luxe Packaging Insight, Formes de Luxe.
Editorial coverage on this year’s Formes de Luxe Awards will launch later this month in a dedicated section on Luxe Packaging Insight, while our quarterly print magazine Formes de Luxe’s Winter issue will feature a close-up look at the winners. There is still time to take part in this year’s competition, click here!
*Accessories, Applicators (skincare, makeup), Bottle (fragrance & cosmetics), Bottle (wine & spirits, fine foods…), Communication tool, Covering decoration, Dispensing, Fine Foods Coffret, Finishing & decoration, Folding Box, Fragrance & Cosmetics Coffret, Labels, Makeup, Premium Coffret, Samples & monodose formats, Standard, Stoppers, Wine & Spirits Coffret.