- The rise of gestural packaging, where “consumer interaction with tech is giving rise to the creation of ergonomic designs”.
- The importance of sound as a luxury cue, which fast becoming a “crucial gateway to consumers”.
- Cross-pollination between product sectors is making “packaging forms blur” as categories including beauty and food borrow design codes from each other.
- The focus on sustainability has made for packaging that is made of a “new wave of materials that give back to the environment".
- The package-less trend looks at the diminishing presence of plastic in today’s packaging.
Luxe Pack Trends Observer: a luxury landscape in flux
Faca Packaging fetes 50 years
Spanish family-owned cosmetics plastic packaging specialist Faca is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. In honor of its five decades, the Barcelona-based supplier launched two new formats: a new-generation version of its bestselling T22[…]
Labels specialist Inessens builds its presence in new markets
Cosmetic Valley innovates with Beauty Hub