- The rise of gestural packaging, where “consumer interaction with tech is giving rise to the creation of ergonomic designs”.
- The importance of sound as a luxury cue, which fast becoming a “crucial gateway to consumers”.
- Cross-pollination between product sectors is making “packaging forms blur” as categories including beauty and food borrow design codes from each other.
- The focus on sustainability has made for packaging that is made of a “new wave of materials that give back to the environment".
- The package-less trend looks at the diminishing presence of plastic in today’s packaging.
Luxe Pack Trends Observer: a luxury landscape in flux
Taking stock in the glass industry: crisis, innovation & sustainability
In the world of luxury packaging, glass has long been king. In our monthly Dossier, we take an in-depth look at how the health crisis is impacting glassmakers, what could be put into place to boost the sector's profitability and what is in[…]