- The rise of gestural packaging, where “consumer interaction with tech is giving rise to the creation of ergonomic designs”.
- The importance of sound as a luxury cue, which fast becoming a “crucial gateway to consumers”.
- Cross-pollination between product sectors is making “packaging forms blur” as categories including beauty and food borrow design codes from each other.
- The focus on sustainability has made for packaging that is made of a “new wave of materials that give back to the environment".
- The package-less trend looks at the diminishing presence of plastic in today’s packaging.
Luxe Pack Trends Observer: a luxury landscape in flux
Labels specialist Inessens builds its presence in new markets
French group Inessens, a creator of premium labels for the wine and spirits markets, has been progressively growing its portfolio. Last year the group snapped up four French suppliers allowing it to expand into new product territories including[…]
Cosmetic Valley innovates with Beauty Hub